- 3cm ginger, peeled
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tbsp curly parsley
- 40g olive oil
- 3 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2.5 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, sliced .5cm thick
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup sunflower seed/snow pea shoots
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Place ginger, salt and parsley in TM bowl and chop for 5 secs/speed 7.
- Add olive oil, spring onions and apple cider vinegar to TM bowl and warm or 5 mins/50C/speed 1 while you slice the tomatoes.
- Fan the tomato slices out into an overlapping circle on 2 plates then pour over the warm dressing.
- Grind pepper (to taste) over the tomatoes, sprinkle on the coriander leaves and top with sprouts.
- Drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over the dish and serve at room temperature.
Note: This dish can be made up 4-6 hours before you need to serve it and refrigerated but remember to bring it back to room temperature before serving.