- 400g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 400g coconut milk
- 75-100g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch cinnamon or 2 drops orange oil
- pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 50-70g maple syrup, pure
- 150g coconut cream
- Place cauliflower and coconut milk in TM bowl and cook 20 mins/100C/speed 1 or until soft.
- Drain cauliflower well in rice basket then
returnto TM bowl while still hot.
- Add chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon or orange oil, salt, and maple syrup to taste and blend for 1 min/speed 9 or until smooth.
- Add coconut cream and stir for 10 secs/speed 5.
- Pour into moulds and cool before serving.