Lunch Boxes for the grain-free, refined sugar-free households often present challenges but they are surprisingly easy!
The usual staples are replaced with almond flour, coconut flour, seeds and nuts and whatever you can make yourself to avoid hidden sugars and unwanted additives, colours and other suspect ingredients found in ready-made products.
Making your own often saves you money, is tastier and gives you a sense of achievement so it is well worth the effort. It is also an awesome opportunity to increase the vegetable intake of all your family by smuggling them into everything!
- Potted Rhubarb, Apple & Zucchini
- Chocolate & Fennel Mousse Pots
- Strawberry & Cream Jellies
- Chocolate Rough Cookies
- Carrot, Cinnamon & Walnut Muffins
- Zucchini & Cacao Slice
- Nut-Free Torte Caprese
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Nut-Free Bliss Balls
- Beetroot Bliss Balls
- Coconut Wraps
- Curried Egg & Cauliflower Filling
- Steamed Sweet Potato Dip
- Roast Cauliflower ‘Hummus’
- Pistachio & Spinach Babaganoush
- Layered Taco Style Dip
- Curried Cauliflower Turnovers
- Lunch in a Jar
- Pumpkin & Olive Tartlets
- Cucumber Sushi Rolls