Hi! I’m Fiona Hoskin.
I cooked in my own restaurant in Launceston, Tasmania, for 20 years.
I learnt a tonne of info about cooking in that time.
I was Branch Manager for Thermomix in Australia in Tasmania from 2007 –2016.
I still think Thermomix is hands-down the best kitchen/cooking appliance I’ve ever come across and I cook with it every day as it helps me create nutrient dense food while saving me buckets of time.
I work with an Internationally successful motivational speaker, Robin Banks, from time to time and I always soak up his positive energy and teachings on how we can use our mind to create the life we want and deserve.
I am a John Kehoe Mind Power graduate and Quantum Warrior and therefore I am a master of my own destiny.
I am an adventurer and an enjoyer-of-life.
I housesit, reflect, study, listen, exercise, have fun, enjoy life, oh, and I’m still cooking great food!
I excel at living a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
I am passionate about many things in life! In no particular order:
- My life! Even the not so fun bits as I’ve learnt so much from them.
- This planet we live on … Earth. Such a cool place to live!
- Eating good food ‘cos I believe life is too short to eat bad food!
- Walking in nature – makes my soul sing!
- Drinking clean filtered, unadulterated water.
- Reading anything in hammocks.
- Laughing, having fun and spending time with family and friends.
- Reflecting … on pretty much everything!
- Animals. Big. Small. Domestic. Wild. I love them all.
- Trees and flowers and capturing their beauty in photos.
- Organic – everything!
- Travelling and immersing myself in other cultures.
- The sun! Sunrises. Sunsets! The feel of the sun on my skin in the early morning. The light it gives to my days. The warmth it brings. The life it nurtures.
- The moon. The full moon. The new moon. The moon rising. The moon rising over the ocean!
- But … my biggest passion is health. Taking care of myself. Leading a happy, healthy balanced lifestyle and I want to help you do the same for YOUR wonderful, exciting, sometimes challenging but always awesomely miraculous life!
Yours in happiness and good health,
Fiona Hoskin 🙂